The recent and sudden death of Sidharth Shukla has left everyone shocked and heartbroken. The 40 years old actor, was the winner of the Bigg Boss 13 and Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 7. Sidharth, also won the title of World’s Best Model (2005), beating contestants from Europe, Asia and Latin America. His debut role in acting was from the tv show, Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na (2008). Since then he acted in numerous other tv shows: Balika Vadhu, Dil Se Dil Tak and Broken But Beautiful. Sidharth was loved by his co-stars for his happy and positive nature, and he gathered a massive fan base after his victory in Bigg Boss. But there were some secrets too, that only his close friends and family knew about him. Here are 5 unknown secrets of Sidharth Shukla:
1. Sidharth used to give women his utmost respect. Since he was raised by his mother and 2 sisters, Sidharth inculcated a strong respect for women in him. Sidharth never took a women’s name, if someone asked Sidharth about a scene he has with women in a movie or a tv show, he would ignore and not answer the question.
2. Sidharth also had a great passion for bikes, he used to love them very much. According to Abhinav Shukla, Sidharth had a witty humor and a love for bikes.
3. Sidharth loved being childish, but at the same time soft-hearted, caring, loving and caring for ziddi in spirit. According to Gaurhar Khan, Sidharth was naughtiest in the group but apologetic too when he realized his mistake.
4. In Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa season 6, when Shah Rukh Khan was a guest, and Sidharth and Sana were participants. SRK said, “Tum shareef ho maine note karliya hai. Tumne zada mere saamne toh badtameezi nahi ki”, after Sidharth’s performance.
5. Lastly, Sidharth was the perfect son and an ideal man, as he was raised by three powerful women. He respected everyone and has positive outlook towards life.