Kareena Kapoor is one the few actress who has acted in a plethora of genres and has left a great impact on audiences. Kareena is also well known for her fitness and her topnotch fashion sense. On the big screen, Kareena has always left everyone amazed by giving strong performance, whether they role asks for drama or comedy. Kareena played some of her characters so well that they have become crucial part of Bollywood’s culture, people still remember and quote her dialogues from movies, that are too iconic to be missed. Here are 5 iconic dialogues of Kareena from her movies:
1. Tum Gujarati log itne cute hote ho, par tum log ka khana itna khatarnak kyun hota hai – dhokla, fafda, handva, thepla – aaise lagta hai jaise koi missiles hai. (3 Idiots – 2009).
2. Bachpan se hi naa, mujhe shaadi karne ka bahut craze hai, by god. (Jab we Met – 2007).
3. Chaand jab aadha ho jaave hai na, toh bhi chaand hi kehlave hai. (Omkara – 2006).
4. Wife dil hai toh husband dhadkan. Wife diya hai toh husband Diwali. Wife zubaan hai toh husband gaali. (Golmaal 3 – 2010)
5. Mere saath prom jaane ke liye tum sabko teen departments mein brilliant hona chahiye – good looks, good looks and good. (K3G – 2001)