Ranbir Kapoor has always been the dreamy actor, with his striking good looks and enthralling performance, he always makes audience swoon over him. Today, Ranbir celebrates his birthday and turns 39. Ranbir comes from a family of super talented individuals and he has lived upto the tradition and expectation by his sheer hardwork. Ranbir is also known to do versatile roles, from playing a struggling boy confused about his career in the movie- ‘Wake Up Sid’ to playing the notorious, playboy in the movie – ‘Bachna Ae Haseeno’. Ranbir debut in Bollywood with the movie – ‘Saawariya’, and has only been rising up. Here are 5 unforgettable movies of Ranbir Kapoor:
1. Barfi: Released in 2012, Barfi is a comedy-drama about Barfi who is a deaf-mute child from Darjeeling and his connection to Shruti and Jhilmil, the movie is set in 1970s and received well response.
2. Sanju: Based on the story of Sanjay Dutt, the movie was a blockbuster, where both audience and critics loved Ranbir’s performance.
3. Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani: It was Ranbir and Deepika Padukone’s second movie together, after the movie Bachna Ae Haseeno (2008). The movie become quite popular amongst teens.
4. Wake Up Sid: Ranbir playing as Siddharth Mehra, the movie surrounds the story of Siddharth, the rite of growing up, responsibilities and most importantly finding yourself.
5. Rockstar: A musical, romantic drama film, the movie is based on a college student Janardhan who’s passion is music. After a heartbreak, he aligns better with his passion and goals but eventually this leads to his fall.