NEET PG 2022 Counselling Round 1 Choice Filling Ends on 25th September 2022
Medical Counselling Committee is conducting the NEET PG counselling 2022 at mcc.nic.in. The choice filling process for the NEET PG counselling round one will close tomorrow, September 25, 2022.Applicants who had registered for NEET PG 2022 round 1 counselling can enter their choices and confirm the colleges by 11:55 pm tomorrow.
The choice filling for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Postgraduate (NEET PG) counselling will end tomorrow, September 25 for round 1.
The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) which administers the NEET counselling has closed the registration for NEET PG counselling 2022 process AIQ round 1 on Friday, September 23. The verification of candidates will be done by institutes by today, September 24, while the NEET PG round 1 seat allotment result will be declared on September 28.
The MCC has asked candidates to download the ‘Sandes’ app to receive updates regarding NEET PG counselling.
NEET PG counselling 2022: Choice filling and locking
- Open MCC website – mcc.nic.in
- Login using the roll number and password
- Fill out the choices of course and the college for NEET PG seat allotment
- Applicants must verify their choices since NEET PG seats will be allocated based on those choices.
- For future reference, candidates can print out their filled choices.
- The same steps are to be followed for all rounds of MCC NEET PG counselling.
MCC has so far released two lists mentioning the withdrawal of seats from the Round 1 seat matrix of NEET PG medical seats. PG medical seats have been removed from Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal; BJ Government Medical College, Ahmedabad; Lokopriya Gopinath Bordoloi Regional Institute of Mental Health, Assam; Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital, Varanasi and Government Medical College Suryapet, Telangana.